Milltech srl, registered office in via J.F. Kennedy, 12 Zola Predosa (BO) represented by its legal representative Mr. Fabio Bernardi, the data controller, informs you, that under the Legislative Decree 2003/96 “Code on Personal Data Protection” and the EU Regulation 2016/679, we shall use personal and sensitive data, related to you and the work relationship, for following purposes:
- Entering personal and/or company data in our company’s database
- Accounting, bookkeeping, insurance and financial requirements and credit protection
- Collection and payments management
- Fulfilmnet of legal obligations related to civil and tax regulations and to community norms
Such purposes comply with the principles of correctness, lawfulness and non excess and with the data protection regulation.
Therefore, the data controller may share your personal data to any natural or legal person (legal/administrative/tax consultants office, audit firms, couriers and shipping agents, data processing centres, banking institutions for collection and payments management, designated employee and/or collaborators within their duties, etc.) in those cases where communication is necessary for the above purposes.
Except for law obligations, data shall not be shared without your express agreement. The provision of data is compulsory in order to conduct and manage the work relationship. Any refusal to provide your data involves the impossibility of the work relationship and the applicable contractual and legal provisions.
Should the data controller intend to use your data for purposes other than those for which they were collected, any further data processing shall be preceded by a new notice and, where applicable, subject to the data Subject approval.
The collected data shall not be used via any automated decision process. The only automated decision process shall be profiling via cookies (see company’s website). The processing of personal data is carried out using electronic and/or software instruments and technical-organisational measures necessary to ensure data’s security and confidentiality.
Your data may be stored both on electronic and paper storage, as well as on any other type of most appropriate storage.
In the Register of Processing are identified those cases in which data may be transferred and processed in non-EU countries or by international organisations, granting that the transfer and processing shall be done accordingly to the applicable provisions of the law.
Data shall be kept for no longer than the time needed to achieve the intended purposes. After expiry of such period data shall be deleted or made anonymous.
Purposes, legal basis, categories of recipients and conservation period of the data related to each processing are indicated in the Register of Processing available on request.
The Subject has the right to:
- access to personal data (e.g. receive a copy or know where they are available)
- have their related data rectified or deleted or their related processing limited
- refuse the processing
- data portability (e.g. receive data in a structured and commonly used format legible by an automatic device)
- withdraw consent at any time (expect in those cases in which the processing is compulsory in order to fulfil the legal requirements) without undermine the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal
- lodge a complaint with a Supervisory Authority (Garante della Privacy, mail firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please note, that in order to comply to the GDPR the Company has set up an integrated privacy system identifying as data controllers figures indicated in the Register of Processing, which is kept and suitably updated in the registered office of the data controller. For further information and/or to excercise you right please contact the data controller in via J.F. Kennedy 12, Zola Predosa (BO) tel. +39 051 759165 e-mail email@example.com
Zola Predosa (BO), 01/01/2020